Read this blog if you want to know how much I make from YouTube: http://engineeredtruth.com/howmuch These are just my thoughts on Electrical Engineering. I'm just one engineer, you should...
- How does the electric potential function accurately account for the electric potential at any point on a conductor?
- What happens to maximum power transfer theorem if the load is not just a resistor, but a resistor plus a voltage source? Can I use the theorem here?
- Is mechanical engineering harder than electrical?
- What is the penalty factor in a power system?
- What subject in electrical engineering most relates to financial engineering?